xX Chapter Eight - dresss Xx

Authoress' Note: [N/A. Warning for sexual harassment/assault.]

Joey's pov

"It's prom next week joey are you taking your girl?" Tristan asks you "hmm?o ya" you answer.Thinking about her smile

flash back

"I havn't been to this park since 7 years ago" jaycelynn admits" you move closer to her putting her arm around her shulder "reall?" you ask.She blushes ":ya.."."Ohh ther you go blushing again blush more often!" you smile "shut up!" she smiles still blushing punching your arm playfuly."GET A ROOM!" a guy says all red with jealousy."GO *bleep* yurself"she says sticking the finger.You give her a shocked face "Jaycelynn!i didn't know you swear!" you say joking aroung "shut up you swore wen i beat you at the video game last night.

End of f;ashback

"joooooooooooooey...JOEY!" tirstan yells"AHHHH!o srry" you say blushing."noo bakura i can't!" you hear jaycelynn yell."Hey jay!" you smile and she turns around "hey!" she walks over to you huggin you "o u two going out?" bakura says "......ya...it's kinda obivous" she says rollingher eyes.

Your pov

You stickmyour tou8nge out at bakura playfully and he stands there look misrale."whats was that you were yellign about?" joey asks "o he wanted 2 go out as friends tonight but me and you are having a date 2nite aren't we?" you ask msuiling "o ya!" he smiles"umm jay?" "Yes?"
"willyoutothepromwithme?" he asks blushing.You kiss him"is hat a good answer?" you giggle while blushing madly.Yuo and tea made up again sop you two are friends again."lol is yufi erally thst hsort?ad howold is her 16?" you ask giggle "i think so..and yes he ist hat short" Tea laughs."I GOTAA A PROM DATE!"you scream "yes i now tritan told me" tea smiles "you gotta a date?" you ask "no....." "i could set tou up wt yugi if you want b4 me cuzin gets him" you say "shut up..!" tea smiles.

afeter school

"shuld we get a dres b4 the prom?" you ask tea "ya!before the nice ones are gone!" she smiles."HEY!Trudaeu" you her seo scream "oh god...HWAT DO YOU WANT NOW KAIBA?!" you ask anooyted like hell."this!" he says thorwing you on the way lustfuly and kssing on the neck."NOOO!GET LOST I'M CHARGING YOU AH!" he kissed a soft spot.You punch in him hsoulder and push him away from you with a angry face."hey quit rejuecting me i know you want me!" he smirks "i hate you and my boyfriend hates you too!so go you get cut off by a kiss"NIO!" YO PUSH HIM AWAY "HERE YOU GO!" you kick him where the sun don;t shine "JAY!" you trun arounda and joey is standing there all issed off "i didn't mean it he kissed me!" you say "i know!but/./.." "joey! tis not my fault its my mom's ffault that she was so beautiful and i inheeted it fromnher!" you say crying "hey id din't mean to bring her up!" joey says "....srry but..." you saty cryin hareder "i still wanna go with you must so you know.." you say smlin thourhg your tears.

joey's pov

You look down at her ~she looks pretty when she's crying~ you think.She walks over to you and buries her head into your chest.....

Yuor pov

"i gotta get ready 4 next wekk and crap like that..lol" "you actually say lol?" "ya i'm wried liek that ya i gtta go see oyu 2nite!" you smile
"What dress do ou lie o me jay?" tea asks holoding a pink dress and a mangoihs dress "the pink one look good with your skin tone!" you msile "you havr 2m pick a dres for your elf too!"

she says "umm i'll tak the
greek style dress but longer and is ornage
strapless dress thta goes to the middle of your shin and has a black rose at the bottm and a blue colour
a formal looking dress that is pink,orange,green. and purple loose fabrics on the skirt like off of harry potter 4 lol

you ick the dress fromabove if you didn't oick one^.^

"thta dress looks good one tyou!" she smiles "thaks! your dress looks good on yu too!": yu say.

Joey's pov

"AGH WHAT TUX D I PICK!" you yell "keep ity idwn man!they'l kick us out o fhere!" yugi says "ya srry but this white ux loks good and so dioes this black one!" you say sigihn "it doesn't matter jsut as long jy likes it!" "ya jay.." you start to think about her again "JOEY!" "shh man they'l kick us out if you keep yelling!" you whisper.Yugi smakcs his forehead

"just foreget it what aer you tking?

white one with a red tie
black one with red tie

The date you pov

you get dressed and put on a yellow shirt and tight jeans and runners"dingdong" "coming!" you slide down the railing "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"you sreacm in delgih the door opens "look out!"BAM!"o srry joey!i was slding down the railing" "ya its ok..you look great!" he smiles "thanks!" you blush "AHA!you're blushign again!you love me dont; you!" he says grining "agh shut up

!" you say blushing even darker "say it!" "nooo!" "say it or i'l tickle you ""NOOOOOOOOO!" "yes" "noo fine *ahem* I LOVE JOEY WHEELER!THE HOTTEST GUY IN DOMINO CITY!" you scream "yhats better!"."ca we get off the front step now?" you ask blushing fro your outbrust.