Yume Kami Aika

this is the era of my life that makes me cringe the most. i unfortunately got caught up in some real edgy ass 4channer/encyclopedia dramatica shit and learned that oc/canon is cringe and that its full of mary sues = bad. i will not be uploading my bleach fics here as i think that shit does need to be left in the past where it belongs. i'll put my weird other shit here tho.

Crossovers

Death Note, Code Geass, OCs. OC/Light, OC/OC. Action/Humour.

In the land of fanfiction, there is a guild dedicated to eradicating the disease that is Mary Sue. This is the story of one specific member, Carly Mikage.

Death Note

OC/Light. Romance. Parody.

The story of a half-demon girl becoming the Goddess of the New World.

Ouran High School Host Club

Tamaki/Haruhi. Fluff/Romance.

Haruhi realizes her feelings for Tamaki while discussing what flowers to decorate with.

Pokemon

  • Hypno

Creepypasta

Inspired by Hypno's Lullaby.

YuGiOh!

YuGiOh! GX. Jounouchi/Mai, Jounouchi/OC. "Mary Sue Parody"

This is the short and tragic story of Manami Shiori Libitina Akeldama Malinda Lamya Jezebel Gothic Teardrop Zenkah Crimson Vamp'ire UHMAZIN' Sparkle Desu Kawaii SexehTwilight.

YuGiOh! GX. Asuka Tenjouin x Rei Saotome. Romance.

Asuka and Rei make out.

YuGiOh! GX. Jun/Judai. Romance

In which Jun is tsundere for Judai.